Tennis lessons are included in membership and are available throughout the week, with intra-club matches on Fridays.
- 9:45 to 10:35 – 6 to 8yrs
- 10:45 to 11:35 – 9 to 10yrs
- 11:45 to 12:35 – 11 to 13yrs
- 9:45 to 10:35 – 11 to 13yrs
- 10:45 to 11:35 – 6 to 8yrs
- 11:45 to 12:35 – 9 to 10yrs
- Intra-club matches from 9:45 to 12:35
Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:10 to 2pm
To be announced
Building Skills to Last a Lifetime
Playing tennis provides a great opportunity to build physical strength, develop perseverance and determination, and boost self-esteem. The skills learned in tennis will help with problem-solving, social interactions, and provide an activity that can be pursued throughout adulthood.
Tennis lessons, clinics, and inter-club games are included in membership.
Competitive tennis team requires registration and small fees; information is noted below.
- Varsity is intended for players 12 years of age and over who are experienced at match play.
- Junior Varisty is intended for experienced players under the age of 12 who are almost ready for match play.
1st child: $45
2nd child: $40
3rd child: $35
4th child: free
Team fees help defray the cost of team gifts given out at the awards banquet at the end of the summer.
Eric Kravitz, Tennis Pro
Eric has run the Kendbrin tennis program since 2013. He is a long-time educator who works at the Gordon School and currently coordinates their math program.
Eric has coached the Gordon tennis team for many years, and he has also run tennis programs at Pine Hollow Country Club and Edge Tennis Academy. In addition, he has taught at CCRI and Roger Williams University.
Eric loves playing tennis competitively and plays on several mens teams during the summer. In addition to tennis he enjoys biking, gardening, and spending time with his wife and three children.