Contact Us by Email
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to stay with my child?
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult/sitter.
Children over 12 and who have passed the “Deep End” test may come to the Club unaccompanied.
All children under fourteen (14) must be accompanied by a parent or sitter after 6:00 pm.
Can I bring a guest?
- Each family shall be allowed a total of 6 guest privileges per season (3 family passes and 3 single passes).
- An individual may be a guest at the Club no more than three (3) times per month.
- All guests must be accompanied by the member. The member must be present at the pool along with their guests.
- All guests must be registered for at the Gatehouse upon entering the Club. A Guest pass must be presented or the Fee paid upon entering the club.
- Guest Fees are as follows:
Single: Age 12 and up: $5.00 each; Age 11 and under: $3.00
Family: $15.00 maximum amount per family
Are babysitters allowed?
Competent child sitters who are not members of the Club will be allowed on the Club premises. The sitter may use the Club facilities for the performance of their duties as a sitter.
Fees for the sitter are as follows:
The season fee is payable upon the first day attending the Club. Sitters must sign in and designate that they are sitters and not members, and must abide by the rules and regulations. The sitter may not attend the club during a time not performing their duties. The member hiring the sitter is directly responsible for the conduct of the sitter.
Are grandparents allowed?
- Grandparents/Parents of Members may attend the Club free of charge.
- The Member must be present at the Club during their visit.
Are "bubbles" or flotation devices allowed?
- “Bubbles” may be used in the low end of the pool as long as the child is accompanied in the water by a responsible adult.
What are the Kiddie Pool rules?
Use of the Kiddie Pool is limited to children 6 years and under.
There is no Lifeguard supervision in the Kiddie Pool. Parents are responsible for their children’s safety.
Children must be accompanied by a competent adult or sitter who must be within the Kiddie Pool fenced area at all times (not the snack bar). Random checks will be conducted by the Lifeguards. Any child in the Kiddie Pool area unsupervised will be removed from the pool.
Appropriate Swim Diapers must be worn in the Main Pool and the Kiddie Pool at all times. Diapers, whether disposable or cloth, are not allowed in the Main Pool or Kiddie Pool at any time.
Only toys provided by the club are allowed in the Kiddie Pool. Please leave your toys at home. Certain toys will clog the pool filters.
No flotation devices are allowed in the Kiddie Pool at any time.
What is the diaper policy?
- Appropriate SWIM diapers must be worn in the main pool and the kiddie pool at all times.
- Diapers, whether disposable or cloth, are not allowed in the main pool or kiddie pool at any time.
- Diaper changing is limited to the changing table in the Rest Rooms or to a personal blanket. Absolutely no diaper changing in the Snack Area.
Are lounge chairs provided?
- We do not provide chairs; members typically bring their own chairs and leave them in a designated area for the season.
Are there changing rooms?
- Women’s and men’s changing rooms have indoor showers, restrooms, and storage space for belongings; children 6 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages?
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed only on Wednesday and Sunday evenings after 5:00 pm during Grill Night and Friday evenings after 5:00 pm during NO GRILL night. Alcoholic beverages are only for those over age 21.
What is Grill Night?
Kendbrin grill nights are held every Wednesday and Sunday night.
We supply the charcoal and you supply the food and cooking utensils. Beer and wine are allowed in the club between the hours of 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm, and can only be consumed in the snack bar area.
The grill will be lit at 4:30 pm and be ready for use at approximately 5:15 pm. If a large crowd is expected, we may light the grill again around 6:00 pm.
If a grill night is especially crowded, please do not monopolize the snack bar area by putting two or three tables together or sitting for long periods of time. Be considerate of your fellow members.
There will be no parties on Wednesday or Sunday nights after 5:00 pm. Family members are encouraged to attend grill night, but please, no parties!